Easy, effortless, budget friendly, and ready in about 30 minutes, these Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chops use kitchen staples for the sauce. Served with a side of asparagus, mushrooms, and rice, this meal is sure to impress!
Hey there! It’s Taylor from Lights Camera Catwalk. Remember last time I was here I shared with you this delicious Soba Noodle Bowl? Well, it’s time for another easy weeknight recipe idea and these Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chops with Asparagus and Mushrooms are exactly that!
Do you ever have dinner nights that you just have no idea what to make? These days, most nights I find myself staring at the fridge aimlessly. When this happens, you always have to go for meals that include ingredients that are likely already on hand. Ketchup, soy sauce, and honey are pantry staples in our home, so these Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chops have become quite a favorite around here. The best part is, they’re easy and effortless!
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5-6 pork chops
- 1 bundle of asparagus
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- To start, preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic together. Set aside.
- Heat a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet.
- When sizzling, add pork chops and brown, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Place all pork chops on a rimmed baking sheet and brush both sides with ketchup-honey glaze.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 15 minutes, depending on thickness of chops, until they are cooked through.
- Drizzle pork chops with any leftover glaze.
- Quickly sautée the asparagus and mushrooms in olive oil, a touch of garlic, and butter.
Home Chef Tip: Be certain to watch the baking time of the chops or you can scorch the glaze!
Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chops
This is a fairly quick protein meal. From start to finish, this meal takes roughly 20 minutes to make. Now that’s what I call a weeknight friendly dinner!
I like to drizzle all of the excess glaze over my plate. So yummy!
Sautéed Asparagus and Mushrooms
For the vegetables, I sautéed the asparagus and mushrooms in olive oil, butter, and a touch of garlic. You could easily sub these out for any other veggies you have a preference for.
I originally tried this recipe on chicken. It was good, don’t get me wrong, but something just tasted like it was missing. Well take two, it turns out that honey and pork were completely made for each other. I served it with a side of rice for a little carbs. Can’t go wrong with carbs, right?!
We hope you love this Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chops with Asparagus and Mushrooms recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Taylor from Lights Camera Catwalk, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our 30-Minute Meals Section for more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!