Crunchy Cranberry Coconut Granola delivers holiday flavors – sweetened cranberries, coconut flakes, almond, and oats! Simple to make, way better than store bought, and perfect for holiday gifting!
This granola is your answer to cold mornings! Crunchy, sweet and sticky Cranberry Coconut Granola with oats, cranberries, coconut flakes, and almonds makes up for the best breakfast in pj’s.
Lately I have been so late in getting up in the mornings and this granola has been such a life saver when I am in a huge rush! I quickly add some in a bowl with yogurt (my favorite way to eat this!) along with some fruits if I get the time to chop some and enjoy it on the go. This granola is way better than any store bought version and I even like to carry some in a small ziplock bag for those unexpected hunger pangs.
- 5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1½ cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 - 1½ cups sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut extract
- ½ cup coconut oil or vegetable oil ( I used canola oil)
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 300ºF.
- In a big bowl, mix oats, almonds, 1 cup coconut flakes. Stir and add cinnamon powder, salt.
- In another bowl, mix coconut extract, vanilla extract, oil and maple syrup, and add to the dry mix.
- Stir everything until everything is wet and fully coated with the wet mix.
- In a large lined baking sheet, place the mixture by spreading it evenly. Bake at 300ºF for 45-50 minutes by stirring it every 15 minutes until it's all golden.
- Let it rest and cool to room temperature. Mix the remaining coconut and cranberries and stir.
- Once completely cooled, store in an airtight jar.
We hope you enjoy this delicious recipe for Cranberry Coconut Granola from SoFabFood Contributor, Amishi from Naive Cook Cooks, as much as we do. If you enjoyed this delicious breakfast idea, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!