It’s December and that means holiday parties galore. You’ll likely be attending office, neighborhood, or family parties, and you might even be hosting one of your own. Parties are all about good company, good times, and definitely good food. Whether it’s a sit down dinner party or just a casual gathering of family and friends, you’re going to need appetizers. If you’re looking for easy, different, and absolutely delicious holiday appetizer ideas for your next holiday party, you’ve come to the right place. We asked our Social Fabric® Community members to share some of their best appetizer recipes with us and the submissions made our mouths water. Here are 7 of our favorites that we wanted to share with you!
- Give your party a kick with this Jalapeno Hummus from Adriana’s Best Recipes.
- Sweeten things up with these Sparkling Cranberries from Living Better Together.
- This Ham & Onion Cheese Ball from Happy Hour Projects is sure to be a hit.
- Add a healthy twist with Margherita Style Tortellini Skewers from Major Hoff Takes a Wife.
- Add a festive flair to the table with these Bacon Spinach Blossoms from Kenarry.
- Everyone will love these Spinach Cheese Pizza Muffins from Mommy Snippets.
- This Bacon Beer Cheddar Dip from Glued to My Crafts won’t last long.
- There’s a little bit of everything here to satisfy every palette.
Serve up just a few, or whip them all up, for your next gathering and thrill your guests. No matter what the occasion, no matter the venue, you can’t go wrong with these recipe ideas. Be sure to stop back by throughout the month of December because we’ll be sharing many more amazing holiday recipe ideas that you won’t want to miss.
In the meantime, stop by our Recipe Section for more fun ideas for your next gathering. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow along on Twitter for daily recipe inspiration. And to get truly inspired, you’ll want to check out our many food boards on Pinterest. Happy holidays!