6 Valentine’s Day Cookie Recipes for You!
Valentine’s Day is upon us again and it’s time to start thinking about sweet treats to share with our loved ones. Everyone loves cookies and we’re sure you’ll agree that these 6 Valentine’s Day Cookie recipes would be the perfect treat to share with your family and friends.
- These Nutella Filled Conversation Hearts would be perfect to make for a classroom party. We’ve yet to find a child that doesn’t love Nutella, and conversation hearts are a must for Valentine’s Day. Combining these 2 favorites is nothing short of brilliant!
- Looking for a tasty cookie that looks great too? Try these Royal Icing Valentine’s Cookies this year. They do require a bit of effort, but they are totally worth it!
- We absolutely love this recipe for Fruit Roll-Up Fortune Cookies. This is a no-bake recipe with amazing results. Personalize the messages inside the cookies for a special touch.
- The best way to someone’s heart is through their stomach, and these Peanut Butter and Chocolate Heart-Shaped Crescents are sure to win over everyone’s heart with a quickness.
- These Valentine’s Day Sprinkled Sugar Cookies are moist, delicious, and easy to make. If you’re trying to keep things simple, but still show them how much you care, you’ll definitely want to try this recipe.
- If you love the flavor combination of chocolate and cherries, this recipe for Double Chocolate Chunk Cherry Cookies is just what you’re looking for. These cookies are like heaven in your mouth and they’re pretty simple to make too!
We hope you enjoy these Valentine’s Day cookie recipes as much as we do. If you’d like to find more dessert recipes like these, be sure to visit our dessert section. You can also like us on Facebook for daily recipes and join in on the conversations in our Google+ Community to see what others are sharing. Enjoy!