7 Festive Valentine’s Day Desserts
If you’re looking for a delicious and festive dessert for a date night in this Valentine’s Day, you’re sure to find one in this recipe roundup. All 7 of these dessert recipes taste just as amazing as they look. Round out your meal with any one of these 7 festive Valentine’s Day desserts for the perfect date night in.
- If you’re looking for a no-bake dessert, we think you’ll love this Simple No-Bake Valentine’s Day Dessert recipe. This mini dessert with pink pudding topped with piped red hearts and designs is sure to be a treat your whole family will love.
- This isn’t your every day boxed pudding mix. Rich, smooth, homemade Red Velvet Pudding is a new twist on a traditional favorite. This dessert looks divine and after reading through the recipe, it’s surprisingly simple to make.
- If you’ve ever been afraid to try making a soufflé, but always wanted to, this recipe for a Valentine’s Day Raspberry Soufflé will put your fears at ease, and the result is nothing short of amazing.
- This unconventional recipe for Chocolate Mousse will be your new best friend on Valentine’s Day, or any other day you’re looking to impress with a great dessert.
- If you love Jell-O, step it up a notch with this Valentine’s Day Jell-O Parfait. This is a great recipe to keep in your dessert arsenal because it’s customizable so you can change it up for every holiday.
- If you love strawberries, this Sweet Strawberries and Cream Parfait is the recipe you’re looking for. This dessert recipe is so simple, but it looks so elegant on the table, and it tastes amazing.
- Looking for something a little different this Valentine’s Day for dessert? Blood Orange Panna Cotta is the perfect dessert to serve up to the ones you love.
We hope you love these Valentine’s Day Desserts as much as we do. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get a new Valentine’s Day recipe delivered daily right to your inbox. For more recipe inspiration, visit us on Pinterest because we have a lot of fantastic recipes there too. Enjoy!