Low Sodium Baby Bella Mushroom and Onion Soup
It’s cold outside and we love to warm up with a big bowl of soup. If you’re craving soup, this Low Sodium Baby Bella Mushroom and Onion Soup will certainly hit the spot. This recipe is low in fat, low sodium, and incredibly delicious. We love this soup served up with croutons and just a tad of fresh parmesan. It’s a delicious comfort food that warms you from the inside out.
Onions are low in calories and sodium and house many nutrients. The added nutrients and flavor that the onions add to this soup actually make it complete.
- 32 oz Low Sodium Beef Broth
- 1- 8 oz Fresh Baby Bella Mushroom Pack
- Half a Bag of White Onions
- Half a Bag of Red Onions
- Parmesan Cheese to taste
- Pour ¼ cup of water into a pan.
- Slice onions and baby bellas.
- Add into the pot and steam for 15 minutes, stirring until translucent.
- Add the low sodium beef broth.
- Simmer for 2-3 hours.
- Top with homemade croutons and parmesan cheese.
If you love this Low Sodium recipe, find more like it in our Low Sodium section. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for a new recipe every day delivered right to your in box. Enjoy!