These 6 Cookie Recipes are perfect for spring!
Everyone loves cookies. They’re perfect for parties, after school snacks, and there are so many varieties, they are a great option for dessert. If you love cookies and you’re always on the lookout for new recipes, you’ll definitely want to try out these 6 irresistible cookie recipes. Simple to make and simply delicious, you can’t go wrong with cookies!
- This recipe for Lime Macarons is perfect for springtime. Bright in color and full of flavor, these cookies would be a hit at any spring fling!
- If you love the flavor combination of chocolate and peppermint, this recipe for Peppermint Patty Stuffed Chocolate Cookies is the one you’ll want to try. These easy 5-ingredient cookies are amazingly simple to make and will be loved by all.
- If you love cookies but don’t want all of the guilt associated with eating them, you definitely need to try this recipe for Healthier Biscochos. Vegan and gluten free, these little balls of awesome will become your new favorite dessert recipe.
- Although scones aren’t really a cookie, we felt compelled to share this recipe for White Chocolate Cherry Scones with you here. These decadent scones are perfect as an indulgent breakfast or served as a dessert after dinner.
- If you adore the flavor of mocha, you’re going to love this simple recipe for Mocha Meringues. Cocoa powder and just a little bit of espresso give these meringues a beautiful color and a delicate flavor that everyone will love.
- Another sweet cookie recipe you’ll want to try is this one for the Best Sorghum Cookies ever. Simple to make, serve these cookies hot out of the oven or freeze them for later.
We hope you enjoy these simple and delicious cookie recipes as much as we do. If you’d like to find more recipes like these, be sure to visit our dessert section. You can also like us on Facebook for daily recipe inspiration and join in on the conversations in our Google+ Community to see what others are sharing. Enjoy!