5 Healthier Dessert Recipes
Everyone loves a good, sweet dessert, but the things we love aren’t always good for us or our waistlines. Start your new year off right by only serving healthier desserts that will appease your sweet tooth while being kinder to your waist. Desserts don’t have to be full of sugar to taste delicious. Once you try these 5 healthier dessert recipes, we’re sure you’ll agree!
- This easy Homemade Chocolate Granola from Erin at Strawberry Mommycakes is delicious by itself and perfect for yogurt parfaits.
- Your children will love these Copycat Annie’s Fruit Snacks from Vanessa at Tried and True. They’re just as good as the originals, easy to make, and a lot more economical.
- Healthier cupcakes? These Chocolate Avocado Cupcakes with Avocado Buttercream Frosting from Mary Beth at Cupcakes and Crinoline are incredibly tasty and this is just one more way to temp your family into eating a fruit that’s very good for them.
- This Honey Granola Yogurt Parfait from Kristen at Frugal Antics is a tasty treat. The nice part about this recipe is that it’s healthy enough that you can serve it for breakfast and sweet enough that you can serve it as a dessert after your family dinner.
- Amy from the Savvy Saving Couple shares a delicious healthier dessert recipe with this 3 1/2 Minutes Baked Apple and Raisins. This is the perfect dessert to prepare if you’re crunched for time since it’s such a quick and delicious one!
We hope you enjoy these 5 healthier dessert recipes and that you’re making the most of the new year. If you loved these recipe ideas, stop by our Desserts section for even more like them. Before you leave, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. Just by entering your email address, we’ll deliver a delicious recipe per day right to your inbox. Enjoy!