Your Sunday brunch needs these Red Pepper Sausage Mini Quiches! Everyone loves small bites and this savory 5-ingredient recipe delivers the perfect hand-held quiches fancy enough for brunch guests, but practical enough for on-the-go breakfast for the family!
What’s a Sunday brunch without quiche?
Answer: Not a Sunday brunch we’d want to attend! There’s just something so fancy about a good quiche that just sets a gathering with friends up for success.
Red Pepper Sausage Mini Quiches
Quiche is one of the most impressive, yet simplest brunch dish you can serve at your gathering. With just five simple ingredients, these Red Pepper Sausage Mini Quiches are a hearty hand-held breakfast food that’s fancy enough for your brunch guests, but affordable and simple enough for an every day on-the-go breakfast. Made with a simple crust, roasted red peppers, eggs, smoked cheddar cheese, and our favorite sausage, these mini bites take only 25 minutes to bake. You can easily put them together the night before and bake them up in the morning. Aren’t make-ahead breakfasts the best?
- 4 oz Odom's Tennessee Pride®Country Sausage
- 1 crust from a packaged pie crust
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1 cup smoked cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Preheat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the sausage until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Roll the pie crust into a rectangle and cut into 8 equal squares. Press the 8 squares each into a cup of the muffin tin.
- Divide the sausage, chopped red peppers, and cheese into the pastry crusts.
- Whisk the eggs (and salt and pepper if using) in a bowl. Divide the egg mixture evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Home Chef Tip: Prepare these mini quiches the night before, and pop them in the oven for 25 minutes before your brunch guests arrive.
We hope you love these Red Pepper Sausage Mini Quiches from Mary from Chattavore as much as we do. If you love this 5-ingredient Sunday brunch recipe, find more like it, by visiting ConAgra’s Breakfast Goals section. Happy brunching!
This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with ConAgra®.