If the idea of making homemade ice cream intimidates you, you’ll love this Peach Cobbler No-Churn Ice Cream recipe. With only two base ingredients, this scoopable dessert is so simple to make. The combination of a classic dessert favorite and ice cream is a keeper!
If the idea of making homemade ice cream intimidates you (**raises hand**) or if you don’t own an ice cream maker (**raises hand**), then you are going to love this Peach Cobbler No-Churn Ice Cream recipe!
Two-Ingredient Ice Cream is totally a thing!
YES! Two ingredients and you’re not going to believe how fast, easy, and authentic it is. Sweetened condensed milk is folded into softly whipped cream and frozen overnight. The result? A sweet, creamy, scoopable ice cream that is the dessert equivalent of the little black dress. The sky’s the limit in terms of swirls, mix-ins, and toppings you can add. No matter how you serve it, this version of a classic peach cobbler with an ice cream upgrade is a keeper!
Farmers market peaches are the best peaches!
Fresh peaches are the star of this recipe which is perfect for this time of year because you can find them at your local farmers market. Since no proper cobbler is complete without a cinnamon “swirl” and lots of streusel topping, we’ve added those too!
Love this classic dessert recipe? Try these!
- 1 4-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 3 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tap cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- Cook the peaches: Bring the peaches and honey to boil over medium-high heat, then simmer for 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Make the cinnamon swirl: Heat oven to 350ºF. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and add 3/4 cup sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Spread mixture evenly on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or greased parchment paper. Bake until crisp, about 15 minutes; cool to room temperature and crush into small pieces; set aside. Line another baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make the streusel: In the same saucepan, melt the remaining 4 tablespoons butter – remove from heat and add the remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, flour, and a pinch of salt. Stir with a fork to create clumps and spread out onto your prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or till golden brown, stirring occasionally with a fork to break up any large clumps. Cool to room temperature.
- Make the ice cream: Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a large bowl. Place the heavy cream in the bowl of your mixer; whip until stiff peaks form. Fold 1/4 of the whipped cream into the condensed milk, to lighten it a bit. Then add the remaining whipped cream and fold till smooth and fully incorporated (be careful not to over mix).
- Transfer 1/3 of the mixture into your prepared pan – top with 1/4 of the peaches, cinnamon-sugar, and streusel. Repeat with remaining ice cream and mix-ins, finishing with the toppings. Swirl with a thin knife or skewer, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze overnight.
Home Chef Tip: Not a fan of peaches? No problem! Substitute 3 cups (chopped) of your favorite fruit, following the cooking directions above, then proceed with the recipe. Peaches not in season? No problem! Frozen fruit works beautifully here too!
We hope you love this Peach Cobbler No-Churn Ice Cream recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Sheri Silver, as much as we do. If you enjoyed this simple recipe, be sure to visit our Dessert Section for more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!