This 20-Minute Spicy Pork Ramen Bowl is the perfect weeknight meal. No one can resist these ramen noodles in a spicy chicken broth with sliced pork, mushroom, and bok choy.
Everyone loves a noodle bowl!
With hectic schedules, most of us find getting a healthy and satisfying meal on the table to be a struggle. Well, the struggle ends today because this 20-Minute Spicy Pork Ramen Bowl is the answer to your dinner woes. Packed with ramen noodles, Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork, mushrooms, and bok choy all nestled in a spicy chicken broth with a host of spices, this noodle bowl is sure to become your new favorite weeknight meal. Just 20 minutes to cook and dinner is served!
- 1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Fresh Pork Loin Filet
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 packages ramen noodles
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup bok choy
- Cook Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Fresh Pork Loin Filet according instructions on the packaging.
- Combine chicken broth, water, garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and soy sauce in a large pot. Heat over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add in green onions, mushrooms, and bok choy to the pot and let cook for 2 minutes. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add ramen noodles into the pot and cook 3-5 minutes.
- To assemble, pour noodles and broth into a bowl, topping it with the vegetables and slices of Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Fresh Pork Loin Filet.
Home Chef Tip: To make this a 20-minute meal, cook the pork loin filet during your weekly meal prep so that it's already waiting for you to use in this recipe!
We hope you enjoy this simple Spicy Pork Ramen Bowl recipe from Madi from Mildly Meandering, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our 30-Minute Meals Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork.