A blissful red velvet cake crust is topped with white chocolate cream cheese frosting, chocolate sandwich cookies, red candy, sprinkles, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup, making this Red Velvet Dessert Pizza perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and everyone loves themed treats. Whether it be cakes or cookies, breakfast or desserts, people love going all out with food during holidays. This Red Velvet Dessert Pizza is the perfect addition to your arsenal of fun and festive goodies!
I’m known for fun, easy recipes and this pizza is exactly that. Literally whipping up in minutes, it’s something that would be good for a gathering with friends, a fun treat after dinner, or just something you have around to munch on during the evening.
My kids love helping me in the kitchen! It’s nice that they are getting older where they are getting a good grasp on the process of cooking, and measurements. I love being able to teach my kids while having fun with them at the same time.
Red Velvet Dessert Pizza Recipe
This Red Velvet Dessert Pizza is the absolute perfect dessert to have little hands help you with. Pressing, sprinkling, and drizzling are such fun tasks for kids. I know mine like to wait until I get to the fun part of the recipe to finally participate. Then they like to wait until it’s done and participate in the eating.
Valentine’s Day has always been a fun time with our family. We love baking up all the colorful treats along with making our Valentine’s boxes, which we go all out on every year. Whatever the kids want, we attempt to make it!
So despite being fun, it’s also busy! Having an easy dessert like this one on hand is something that can make this busy time just that much more enjoyable. Being fun for the kids is just one thing that sets this pizza apart. Believe me, the adults will love it too.
If you’re looking for that perfectly tasty, festive, and colorful treat for this coming Valentine’s Day, I assure you that this Red Velvet Dessert Pizza is exactly what you’re looking for!
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 8-oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup red M&M'S®
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped
- Red and pink sugar crystal sprinkles
- Chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In bowl, mix together cake mix, butter, and egg until combined.
- On a greased pizza pan, spread your cake mix dough into a circle and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until edges turn slightly darker.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl, with hand mixer, beat together your cream cheese and melted white chocolate until blended.
- Add about 1/2 cup of your powdered sugar at a time until you reach your desired spreadable consistency.
- Spread cream cheese mix over your crust and sprinkle with your M&M'S®, cookies, sprinkles, and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!
Home Chef Tip: Customize this dessert pizza with many different flavors throughout the year by swapping out the cake mix with other flavors and adding fun ingredients on top to complement that flavor! Example: Lemon cake mix with white chocolate chips and blueberries.
We hope you love this Red Velvet Dessert Pizza recipe from SoFabFood Contributor, Allison from Tornadough Alli, as much as we do. If you enjoyed this delightful recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it and subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss another tasty recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest for even more simple dessert ideas. Enjoy!