This irresistible Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Pizza is a semi-homemade dessert recipe that uses only six ingredients and is ready in 30 minutes. Mounds of fresh blueberries are nested in a pillow of no-bake cheesecake fluff over a crescent roll crust.
My name is Teri and I blog at Buy This Cook That; preparing and sharing delicious homemade recipes is what I love. Our favorite recipes are Southern classics with a twist, like this delish Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Pizza. Fuss-free enough to serve to your kids, or elegant enough to serve at a Sunday brunch.
First we start with a basic crescent roll dough sheet that has been sprinkled with a little bit of white granulated sugar before baking. The sugar adds a little layer of extra sweetness and texture to our dessert pizza that you will love. Once the “pizza dough” is cooked and cooled completely, I promise, there is no more baking in this dessert.
How to make the N0-Bake Cheesecake Fluff:
Next, it is time for my favorite part of this Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Pizza recipe, the cheesecake layer. This sweet and creamy fluffy layer of yum is so easy to make. Cream together a package of softened cream cheese with granulated white sugar. For a slight tint of blueberry color, toss in a few fresh blueberries. Blend until smooth.
In a separate bowl, whisk together heavy whipping cream and a little sugar until light and fluffy. Fold the two mixtures together to create an amazing topping for your blueberry cheesecake dessert pizza. We also folded in a little bit of lemon zest for a lovely fragrance and flavor.
Then you get to make it pretty. Cover the dessert pizza with loads of fresh blueberries and lemon zest. If you want a more refined look, you can certainly place them in evenly-spaced rows.
Other variations of this dessert pizza:
- How about Kiwi and Lime? Swap out lemon zest for lime zest, and use fresh sliced kiwi in place of the blueberries.
- Turn it into a chocolate citrus dream. Replace the lemon zest with orange zest. Add cocoa powder or melted chocolate to the cream cheese layer. Top with shaved chocolate pieces and mandarin oranges.
- Make the Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Pizzas a little more personal and cut into squares before assembly. That way everyone gets their own pizza instead of just a slice.
If you love this simple recipe for Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Pizza, check out more recipes like this. How about these Fresh Apple Oatmeal Muffins or super simple Fresh Strawberry Tarts? You won’t be disappointed!
Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Pizza
What is your favorite part about this light and easy dessert? The easy crust? The lovely lemon cheesecake? Or the loads of fresh blueberries?
My favorite part? This dessert recipe takes only 6 ingredients.
- 1 package crescent roll dough sheet
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar plus 3 tbsp, divided
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll package directions. Unroll the dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. Pinch the edges into a "crust" edge if desired. Sprinkle the dough sheet with two tablespoons of the sugar. Bake according to package directions. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl on high speed, cream together the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the sugar until smooth and the sugar is no longer grainy. Add a handful (about 1/4 cup) of the fresh blueberries. Mash and beat until they burst and the mixture turns a light shade of blue-purple.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream with the remaining sugar until soft peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Add half of the lemon zest and fold until just combined.
- Spread the fluffy cheesecake mixture onto the prepared crust.
- Top with the remaining blueberries and lemon zest.
- Slice and serve.
Home Chef Tip #1: You can make these ahead and keep covered and chilled until serving.
Home Chef Tip #2: Mix and match your favorite fruit or use what is in season.
Home Chef Tip #3: Swap out the zest for other citrus flavors to create your own combinations (grapefruit, orange, lime, etc.)
We hope you love this Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Pizza recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Teri from Buy This, Cook That, as much as we do. If you love this simple recipe, stop by our Dessert Section to find more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!