We’re getting really close to the big game now. Who’s ready for some football, commercials, and delicious party foods? If you raised your hand and you’re still looking for flavorful and filling recipes to serve up at your Game Day Party, you’ll definitely want to check out these 5 Potato Appetizers! Skip the chips and dip and serve up something that’s truly satisfying for your party guests.
- Everyone loves french fries, but don’t just serve up plain fries. Kick things up a notch with this Spicy Dijon French Fries recipe. Better yet, place ketchup in the bottom of mini glasses or cups and add in a handful of french fries for your friends to enjoy while watching the game!
- Potato skins are always a favorite appetizer when you go out to dinner so why not serve some up at your Big Game Party too? These Cheesy Roasted Potato Skins are the perfect party food.
- This Smashed Potato Bites recipe is really unique and only requires 4 simple ingredients. These bite-sized appetizers are stuffed with potatoes, cheese, and bacon, and they are perfect paired with a ranch dip.
- You already know we love food on a stick, so these Honey Bacon Potato Pops really caught our eye. They’re simple, delicious, and super simple for your guests to handle without making a mess.
- These Baked Sweet Potato Fritters are a lower-fat alternative to traditional fritters. These are baked instead of fried. Serve them up with a low calorie garlic dipping sauce for an appetizer that all of your guests will enjoy.
We hope you enjoy these potato appetizers as much as we do. They are simple, delicious, and sure to put a smile on your guests’ faces during your Big Game Party. If you loved these appetizer ideas, find more like them in our appetizer section. We’ll be sharing party food recipes every day from now until the big game so be sure to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss a single recipe. Enjoy!