This Valentine Conversation Heart Bark is the perfect way to share and celebrate with your friends, family, and coworkers. With only five ingredients and no baking involved, you can’t go wrong with this delightful dessert!
Just like that…Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. You’re supposed to celebrate love and friendship on this day, but as my mom always said, “Everyday is Valentine’s Day”. Sure, you can go to a restaurant and have an amazingly delicious dinner or even make something special at home, but I think the real MVP of this holiday is chocolate. I say we celebrate chocolate instead! Who’s with me?
Valentine Conversation Heart Bark
There’s no better way to celebrate chocolate than with this Valentine Conversation Heart Bark! What could be sweeter than an easy to make, inexpensive, and absolutely delicious treat like chocolate bark? Doesn’t matter if you’re single or with a partner, this Valentine Conversation Heart Bark is the perfect way to share and celebrate with your friends, family, coworkers, or even a fun treat for the kids to share with their friends at school!
All you need is good quality dark and white chocolate, conversation hearts (you can get them at the dollar store), and sprinkles. I used sugar sprinkles, but you can use any type of sprinkles you like.
You melt the dark chocolate using a double broiler and spread it on a lined baking sheet. Then melt the white chocolate in the microwave and add the white chocolate in a swirly formation over the dark chocolate. Top with sprinkles and conversation hearts then place it in the fridge. Once solid, you can break it into pieces and share.
Be careful though, you may eat the entire thing before you even gift or share it. You’ve been warned!
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- conversation hearts
- sprinkles, any kind
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate until it's smooth. Remove from heat. Pour the dark chocolate onto the baking sheet and spread evenly into a thin layer (about 1/4 inch thick).
- Place white chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds then stir.
- Add small dollops of the melted white chocolate on top of the melted dark chocolate. Using a toothpick, move the melted white chocolate around so it looks swirly on top of the dark chocolate. Add conversation hearts and sprinkles on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight (the longer, the better) until solid.
- Remove the bark from the fridge, break into pieces, and place in gift boxes, tins, or serve immediately.
Home Chef Tip: This recipe works perfectly for any occasion. Follow the first steps to make the bark, and change up the candies and sprinkles to suit the occasion!
We hope you love this Valentine Conversation Heart Bark from SoFabFood Contributor, Jackie from A Sassy Spoon, as much as we do. If you enjoyed this delightfully simple recipe, be sure to stop by our desserts section for more like it. For more recipe inspiration, visit us on Pinterest because we have a lot of fantastic dessert recipes there too. Enjoy!