If you have leftover turkey from the holiday season, your family will love it if you make this Turkey Pot Pie with holiday leftovers. This is comfort food at its finest that combines all of the leftovers you have in your refrigerator right now!
Turkey Pot Pie with Holiday Leftovers
If you roasted a delicious turkey for Thanksgiving this year, you likely have leftovers and you’re left wondering how to repurpose those leftovers into a brand new meal without serving tired old turkey sandwiches or soups. This Turkey Pot Pie using Holiday Leftovers is exactly the recipe you’re looking for. It is very low in sodium so it’s also has a healthy twist. It tastes delicious, it’s incredibly easy to make, and it’s packed with protein and vegetables. Your family will love the deliciousness of this comfort food and you’ll love the ease of preparation and clean up.
- 2 cups leftover turkey breast, shredded
- 1 can 25% Less Sodium Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can No Salt Added Veg-All (or you can use your leftover vegetables from your holiday meal)
- 2 frozen pie crusts
- Thaw your pie crust for about an hour so that you can work with it.
- Shred your turkey breast and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the remaining ingredients in the bowl with the turkey and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into lower pie crust.
- Remove the other pie crust from the tin and gently place it over the mixture.
- Crimp the outer edges of the pie crusts together to seal in the mixture.
- Cut an X into the middle of the upper pie crust to vent while cooking so the mixture won’t seep out the sides.
- Bake according to pie crust instructions since everything inside only needs to be warmed up.
Home Chef Tip: If it isn't the holiday season and you don't have leftover turkey, you can follow this recipe using leftover chicken, beef, or any other leftover meat you may have in the refrigerator!
This delicious Turkey Pot Pie using Holiday Leftovers is easily customizable and is a comfort food that your family will ask for again and again. If you love this leftover recipe idea, be sure to check out all of our low sodium recipes to find more ways to repurpose all of your leftover dinners. Be sure to like us on Facebook for daily recipe inspiration and subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe. Enjoy!