Make an easy, high protein lunch or breakfast with this simple Turkey, Egg, and Cheese Bagel Sandwich recipe with video. Lots of protein and carbs for energy.
This is a quick and easy breakfast or lunch sandwich that can be made with any sort of meat you have on hand. We chose turkey lunch meat for this recipe. This sandwich also can double as a nutritious lunch idea with a piece of crisp iceberg lettuce added. This is a high protein meal and by using the wheat bagel, you’ll get a good amount of carbohydrates to keep your energy level up throughout the morning or afternoon.
- 1 Wheat Bagel
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Pieces of Turkey Lunch Meat
- ¼ Cup of Shredded Cheese
- Dash of Water
- Cooking Spray
- Spray your pan with cooking spray.
- Heat up the pan on medium high heat.
- Crack in two eggs.
- Add a dash of water.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top to melt.
- Place the bottom of the bagel sandwich in the pan to steam.
- Cover the pan with a glass lid.
- Cook about one minute.
- Carefully pull the two eggs out with a spatula and lay on top of the bagel bottom.
- Add more cheese on top
- Top with your steamed bagel.
We hope you enjoy this simple recipe for a Turkey, Egg, and Cheese Bagel Sandwich as much as we do. If you love this breakfast idea, be sure to visit our Breakfast Section for even more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!