You need to make these Triple Chocolate Oatmeal Pancakes to not only feed your appetite, but also your soul. These decadent, chocolate-covered pancakes are a gourmet breakfast treat that everyone will love!
These Triple Chocolate Oatmeal Pancakes are the most decadent and indulgent breakfast that you’ll ever try. Oatmeal pancakes with cocoa, chopped up pieces of a Brookside Mango Coconut Chocolate Bar, and pieces of dark chocolate covered almonds, then topped with non dairy whipped topping and the rest of the bar of chocolate and some dark chocolate covered almonds. Does it really get any better than that? You truly haven’t lived until you’ve tried this recipe!
- 1 cup quick oats - ground up to make "oat flour"
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar (can add more for a sweeter pancake)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ Brookside Mango Coconut Chocolate Bar, chopped
- 6-7 Brookside Dark and Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Runnin Sri Lankan for full preparation and cooking instructions.
We hope you enjoy these delightful Triple Chocolate Oatmeal Pancakes as much as we do. If you love this breakfast idea, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!