Our 10 Favorite Cake Recipes for Spring!
Spring is a time for celebrations and you can’t have a celebration without a good cake. Whether it’s a birthday party, end of school party, graduation party, or block party, you’ll want a delicious dessert to top off the occasion. Every good party deserves a good cake and these 10 cake recipes are our favorites for spring. We hope that you and your guests love these amazing cake recipes as much as we do!
- This simple No Bake Italian Cake is like a tropical taste explosion in your mouth. This 7-ingredient recipe requires absolutely no baking. Mix the ingredients together, layer with Nilla Wafers, and let your refrigerator do all of the work.
- These decadent Peanut Butter Lover Cheesecake Bars have chopped mini Reese’s Cups and chopped Butterfinger Bites on top of chocolate ganache and peanut butter ganache. This dessert is a peanut butter lovers dream come true!
- This Glazed Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake is a moist, luscious, buttery, lemon pound cake made with beautiful fresh blueberries throughout and glazed with a sweet, tangy lemon icing. It is similar to the Iced Lemon Pound Cake found at Starbucks but with the addition of fresh blueberries.
- Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Cake is creamy cheesecake sandwiched between layers of homemade vanilla cake, fresh sliced strawberries, and whipped frosting. This cake is truly divine!
- These Blueberry Cheesecake Squares are a sweet and tangy delight and you don’t need a spring form pan to make them like a traditional cheesecake. The homemade blueberry compote makes this a dessert that’s perfect for springtime with seasonal fruit.
- This recipe for Greek Yogurt Chocolate Cake was adapted from a recipe in Southern Living Magazine. This decadent and moist chocolate cake actually called for mayonnaise, but this recipe uses Greek Yogurt instead for a healthier twist.
- If complicated cake recipe intimidate you, try making a trifle instead. They are much easier to assemble, but you can still achieve the same combination of flavors. This Walnut Dulce de Leche Meringue Cake is one of our favorite trifles.
- If you’re looking for a cake recipe that’s a little more appealing to a younger crowd, you’ll want to try this recipe for Circus Animal Cake Bars. This bright, colorful, and fun dessert is one that kids of all ages will enjoy.
- This Oreo Cake Quick Version is a great recipe to make ahead of time. Oreo Cookies replace cake layers and it can easily be stored fresh in the refrigerator until your guests arrive.
- This incredibly simple No Bake Cheesecake is the perfect blend of sweet and tart flavors and can be customized to fit any party theme. Using fresh blueberries and sliced strawberries, you can quickly decorate this dessert like the U.S. Flag to serve up at your Memorial Day or 4th of July party this year!
We hope you love these 10 cake recipes as much as we do. They are all so perfect for spring and summer parties and we’re sure you and your guests will love them! If you like these cake recipes, stop by our Desserts section to find more like them. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!