This Springtime Bunny Bark Dessert recipe is perfect for Easter and every day treat making. Semi-sweet chocolate, themed candy, white chocolate, and colorful sprinkles make up this a fun and easy dessert.
Hello everyone! I’m Sara Maniez from Life’s Little Sweets! I am so excited to share this easy-to-prepare Springtime Bunny Bark Dessert recipe for Easter and springtime. This candy recipe is easy, quick, and customizable. I love sharing easy-to-make recipes that are totally doable when you are in the kitchen with your family.
I recommend using a 13 inch x 9 inch pan with turned up sides, like the brownie pan shown in the pictures. You can secure the parchment paper with binder clips or clothes pins while you are spreading the chocolate before it sets to hold everything in place easily.
I used M&Ms® Peanut Candy, Cadbury Mini Eggs, and included some crushed malt Easter egg candy too. I even mixed in Easter candy corn, along with the pastel color sprinkles, but you can customize this recipe with your favorite Easter Candy.
The key to making yummy Bunny Bark is getting candy with different textures. Find something with a little crunch and perhaps something with nuts for texture. I recommend getting one to three bags of different kinds of candy so you can experiment. Plus you will have plenty of candy to snack on later!
This Bunny Bark would make amazing teacher’s gifts. All you have to do is package the pieces in cellophane bags, mason jars, boxes, or tins with some pretty ribbon. Don’t forget to keep some for yourself!
This Springtime Bunny Bark Dessert would also be perfect to bring to a springtime birthday party because it looks so festive.
Who can resist a piece of this pretty Bunny Bark? It is perfect for just about any springtime gathering.
Indulge a little and enjoy a piece yourself with some coffee or tea. I know you are going to love this 4-ingredient Bunny Bark recipe just as much as my family does!
- 24 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels (you can substitute dark chocolate)
- 8-10 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- A variety of Easter candy
- Easter and springtime-themed sprinkles
- Line a 13" x 9" baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the 24 ounces of chocolate morsels over low heat.
- Spread evenly in the parchment-lined baking pan. Using an offset spatula really helps with spreading.
- Taking a handful of Easter candy at a time, embed and sprinkle over the chocolate. Try 1-3 different kinds for variety.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the white chocolate melting wafers. Using a wooden spoon, drizzle the melted white chocolate over the candy layer.
- Sprinkle Easter-themed sprinkles over the white chocolate drizzled layer.
- Cool uncovered in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes to allow the Bunny Bark time to firm up before slicing.
- When the Bunny Bark is cooled completely, remove from the refrigerator.
- Transfer to a cutting board by lifting the edges of the parchment paper. Cut into 24 triangular pieces.
Home Chef Tip: I recommend using a 13 inch x 9 inch pan, like a brownie pan. Line the brownie pan with parchment paper, secure the parchment with clothes pins, keeping a 1-inch overlap so you can lift the Bunny Bark out of the pan.
We hope you enjoy this Springtime Bunny Bark Dessert recipe from SoFabFood Contributor, Sara from Life’s Little Sweets, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Desserts Section. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!