Spiralized Citrus Beet Salad Recipe
- 4 heaping handfuls of mixed greens
- 2 beets, cooked and spiralized
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place mixed greens in a large bowl.
- Arrange spiralized beets in the center.
- Place sliced onions around beets.
- Arrange feta in the center of the beets.
- Add remaining ingredients to a small bowl or lidded jar.
- Whisk or shake to combine completely, serve vinaigrette on the side.
Home Chef Tip: If you want to add additional protein to this meal, a nice piece of grilled chicken is the perfect hearty compliment.