The Social Fabric® Member responsible for creating this original recipe was compensated by Collective Bias® and its advertiser. #WhenImHungry #CollectiveBias
SNICKERS® Chocolate Biscotti by Life a Little Brighter
We love coffee and finding delicious treats that pair perfectly with our coffee pretty much makes our day complete. When we came across this recipe for SNICKERS® Chocolate Biscotti from Life a Little Brighter, we just knew this was something we had to try. The idea of mixing SNICKERS® bars with an already delicious Chocolate Biscotti recipe is nothing short of brilliant and the result is amazing. If you’re looking for something decadent to pair with your morning or evening coffee, this is definitely the recipe you’ll want to try.
- For biscotti:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 ounces SNICKERS® Almond bars, chopped or broken into small pieces
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- For topping:
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- Gather your ingredients.
- Head over to the original recipe on Life a Little Brighter for full preparation and cooking instructions.
- Enjoy this delicious breakfast bar with your favorite cup of coffee!
We hope you love this recipe for SNICKERS® Chocolate Biscotti as much as we do. If you like this recipe, visit our Breakfast section for even more recipes to help you start your day off right. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible breakfast food inspiration. Enjoy!