Trying to eat healthier in 2016? Embrace the lettuce leaf craze and ditch the carbs for this unique lower calorie Ranch Chicken Salad Lettuce Wrap. Greek yogurt gives these skinny wraps an extra healthy twist.
If you’re looking for a light yet fulfilling lunch idea, you’re going to love this simple recipe for Ranch Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps. We lightened things up by adding Greek yogurt mixed in with the real mayonnaise to give this chicken salad a healthier twist. The iceberg lettuce adds in a nice crunch with the addition of celery and nuts. If you’re looking at cutting calories in 2016, this would be a great lunch to add to your weekly meal plan.
- 2-12.5 oz cans chunked chicken breast
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- ½ cup mixed nuts like slivered almonds, pumpkin seeds, and pepitos
- 2 mandarin oranges, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 pkg dry ranch dressing
- ¼ cup real mayonnaise
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- Chop your onions, Mandarin oranges, and celery.
- Add the above along with your chunked chicken into a large bowl and stir in the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing.
- Place a tablespoon or two onto an iceberg lettuce leaf, and roll.
If you love this simple and delicious Skinny Ranch Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps recipe, be sure to visit our Salads Section for even more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single healthy recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!