Cold winter weather calls for hot chocolate and what pairs better with chocolate than caramel and peanut butter? Make this simple Caramel and Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate recipe and you’ll have plenty to savor all winter long! #SweetenTheSeason
Winter is in full force and it’s cold across most of the nation. How do you heat up on a cold winter night? If you’re anything like us, you like a nice, sweet cup of hot cocoa and nothing pairs better with chocolate than caramel and peanut butter which makes this Caramel and Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate our new favorite wintertime drink recipe. It’s super simple to make and the best part about this pre-made mix is, once you make it, you’ll have plenty to savor all winter long!
- 4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (5.9 ounces) package JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 (4 ounces) package JELL-O Instant White Chocolate Pudding
- 1 cup KRAFT Caramel Bits
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup grated BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Happy Go Lucky for full preparation instructions.
We hope you love this delicious Caramel and Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate recipe as much as we do. If you love this comforting drink recipe, be sure to visit our Drinks Section to find more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!