The Social Fabric® Member responsible for creating this original recipe was compensated by Collective Bias® and its advertiser. #WeekNightHero #CollectiveBias
Easy Chicken Pot Pie Soup from Bubbly Nature Creations
This Easy Chicken Pot Pie Soup combines everything that we love about Chicken Pot Pie and makes it super easy to make and serve. The pie chips are our favorite part, but the soup is excellent too! Campbell’s soups are known for turning simple dishes into amazing dishes with their condensed soups and their Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking make this recipe a delight that can be ready in about 30 minutes. This soup is like having a weekend meal on a busy weeknight schedule.
- For the soup:
- 1 Carton of Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking in the Creamy Garlic and Herb Flavor
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and diced
- 1-16 oz. pkg frozen peas and carrots
- 1-16 oz. pkg frozen corn
- 1 lb potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 cups chicken stock or broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- For the pie chips:
- 1 roll refrigerator pie crust
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe at Bubbly Nature Creations for full cooking and preparation instructions.
- Enjoy a nice, hot bowl of comfort food!