The Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community member featured in this article was compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
The holiday months are full of parties to celebrate the season with friends, family, and coworkers. So many of the parties we host or attend are full of the same appetizers over and over again. Although we love sampling chips and dips and cheese and crackers as much as anyone, we’re sure you’ll love this healthier holiday appetizer recipe that also has a great presentation. Shrimp Scampi Tortellini Kabobs are packed with vegetables and protein and are sure to be a hit at your next get together!
- Campbell's Scampi Skillet Sauces (1 pouch for every 3 people)
- 2 lbs large uncooked shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- 10 oz whole Bella mushrooms (halved)
- 20 oz package of fresh rainbow tortellini
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes (washed and dried)
- shaved or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 6" bamboo skewers
- To get full preparation and cooking instructions, visit the original recipe at 3 Garnets & 2 Sapphires.
If you love this appetizer recipe idea, be sure to visit our Appetizers section to find more like it. Join in on the conversation in our Google+ Community where our members are sharing new and fun holiday recipes every day. To get daily recipe ideas, be sure to like us on Facebook too. Happy holidays!