Open your cupboards, peek in the fridge, and treat your skin to its very own pantry pampering party. These Seven DIY Kitchen Beauty Recipes will save you lots of money, plus they are all natural!
It’s time to save money and treat your skin to a spa experience with food items right out of the pantry and refrigerator. Simple ingredients can create a calming effect on your face and body. Here are Seven DIY Kitchen Beauty Recipes that really work.
- Honey Facial – Honey isn’t just for your tea anymore. Raw honey contains powerful healing enzymes that can help rid blemishes and discoloration from your skin. First wet face with warm water. Pour half a cup of honey into a mixing bowl and apply all over the face and neck using your fingertips. Leave the mixture on for 15-20 minutes then rinse with warm water for glowing skin.
- Brown Sugar and Oatmeal Scrub – The nourishing and soothing properties of oatmeal have been known for a very long time and it still remains a very popular natural skin care ingredient. Oatmeal is great for exfoliating your face because of its grainy texture. Your skin will feel soft and smooth.
- Makeup Remover – Coconut Oil is the perfect all-natural makeup remover. Simply massage the coconut oil into your skin in a circular motion all over your face to remove makeup. Then use a warm, wet washcloth to wipe off excess. Rinse your face with warm water and you are done.
- Lighten Age Spots – You can dab apple cider vinegar on your age spots daily to help lighten them. Leave on for 30 minutes then rinse off. You can see results in about a month.
- Shrink Your Pores – Combine two to four drops of lemon juice with one spoon of tomato juice and apply to face for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Get Beach Waves – Want sultry beach waves but no salt water in your neck of the woods? Simply fill a spray bottle with one cup warm water and one tablespoon of sea salt. Dissolve one tablespoon melted unrefined coconut oil and one tablespoon conditioner together and add into a spray bottle. Shake well and spritz and scrunch.
- Radiant Skin Mask with Turmeric – This mask will nourish your skin, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps with Rosacea, Acne, Eczema, and dark circles.
We hope you find these Seven DIY Kitchen Beauty Recipes helpful in your quest for a healthier, happier you. For more informational posts like this, be sure to stop by our DIY Beauty Kitchen Recipes section!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research, doctor recommendations, and personal experience.