5 Healthy Seafood Dinner Ideas
Seafood is a great source of protein and it’s a delicious option for family dinners. Fish, shrimp, and other seafoods are very versatile and can be used in place of beef, chicken, or pork in some of your family recipes. If you’re looking for a new healthy seafood recipe for your family meal, here are 5 recipes that we know you’ll love.
- If you’re looking for something appealing and differing for dinner, you’ll really want to try this recipe for Bánh Xèo: Vietnamese Sizzling Crepes. Packed with shrimp and fresh vegetables, these crepes are absolutely delicious and satisfying.
- If you’re looking for something that’s a little more appealing to the kids yet still satisfies your seafood craving, this recipe for Chipotle Salmon Burgers is the perfect solution for you. The smokey heat from the chipotle makes these burgers irresistible.
- Soup is always a great quick and satisfying dinner option. This Thai Soup with Shrimp is full of flavor, simple to make, and is sure to satisfy any appetite.
- When you’re strapped for time and your craving seafood, turn to this simple 15-minute recipe for Tuna Burgers. Serve these burgers on whole grain buns with lettuce and tomato for a meal everyone will love.
- This One-Pot Italian Fish Stew is packed with protein, vegetables, and plenty of flavor. This is another flavorful recipe that’s simple to make and clean up is a breeze.
We hope you enjoy these 5 healthy seafood recipes as much as we do. If you’re looking for more ideas for your next family meal, you can visit our Dinner section for inspiration. For daily recipe ideas, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and find us on Pinterest. Enjoy!