These spicy Red Chile Habanero Shooters are the perfect addition to a fancy brunch or festive happy hour. Garnish with shrimp and tangy olives for an amazing cocktail experience!
Red Chile Habanero Shooters Recipe
Enjoy a Friday night happy hour or Sunday brunch with these Red Chile Habanero Shooters. These vodka-based shooters are made with clam juice, lemon juice, spicy hot sauce, and tomato juice. Each swallow is a delightful flavor explosion in your mouth!
- 1/4 cup Clam Juice
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Red Chile Habanero El Yucateco®
- 1/4 cup Tomato Juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 oz vodka
- Cooked shrimp and green olives for garnish, optional
- Mix all together and pour into 4 shooter glasses.
- Add two large olives and a piece of cooked shrimp onto a large toothpick.
- Drink up and enjoy!
- Enjoy the olives and shrimp afterward.
Home Chef Tip: Use your favorite seafood in place of the shrimp.
More Cocktail Recipes You Might Enjoy!
- Relax at the end of the day by sipping on a Rhubarb Whiskey Sour Cocktail that embodies everything you love about summer. Hints of ginger and honey round out this balanced cocktail.
- The next time you plan an over-21 party for your friends, you need to make these gorgeous Strawberry Cantaloupe Wine Sparklers made with fresh fruit for a refreshing adults-only treat!
- Sit back at the end of the day and sip on this seasonal Blood Orange Old Fashioned Cocktail made with quality bourbon, fresh blood orange juice, and a dash of bitters.
- Fresh strawberries, pomegranate, mint, bourbon, and a splash of Italian soda make this delightful Strawberry and Pomegranate Mint Bourbon Daiquiri your new favorite cocktail.
- Wind down on a busy evening with a refreshing Cucumber Collins Cocktail made from cucumber-infused gin, fresh citrus juice, and a splash of sparkling soda. You’ll absolutely love the fresh flavors in this drink!
We hope you love this Red Chile Habanero Shooters recipe as much as we do. If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to stop by our Cocktail section for more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Message intended for our readers 21+ only. Please drink responsibly!