Harness all of your favorite fall flavors and satisfy your sweet tooth when you make these Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats. Perfect for fall potlucks, this no-bake dessert only takes 10 minutes preparation!
Fall has arrived and pumpkin spice season is in full effect. Harness the warm and cozy flavors of fall with these Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats!
Who doesn’t love a simple, no-bake dessert recipe?
This simple, 5-step recipe makes it easy to enjoy a classic treat with a dash of pumpkin spice during sweater weather. They make a delicious sweet treat for all your fall potlucks or for the family at home. Oh and did I mention, they only take 10 minutes and don’t require any bake time?!
What I love about these Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats (other than how ridiculously quick and easy they are to make) is they are packed full of so much flavor and texture without being overly sweet. You get a nice crunch from the Rice Krispies, ooey-gooey goodness from the marshmallow, and an extra surprise from the candy corn on top. The pumpkin purée and spices create a warm, yet subtle flavor that instantly puts you in the mood for the season of falling leaves and pumpkin everything!
Another plus side to this recipe (as if you needed one) is that it requires minimal ingredients. You probably already have some of them in your spice cabinet, refrigerator, or pantry.
How to make Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats:
Are you ready to make your fall and Halloween gatherings a little tastier? Here’s just how easy this recipe is. Let’s dive in:
- Step 1: Melt butter in large pot over medium heat.
- Step 2: Add mini marshmallows until melted.
- Step 3: Mix in pumpkin purée and spices.
- Step 4: Mix in Rice Krispies and stir until well combined.
- Step 5: Press Rice Krispies mixture into a 7″x11″ pan. Press candy corn into the top, then let cool.
Be sure to add this to your fall baking list this season. Your taste buds will thank you!
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp pumpkin purée
- ¾ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- ¼ cup candy corn
- Melt butter in large pot over medium heat.
- Add mini marshmallows until melted.
- Mix in pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, and ground cinnamon.
- Mix in Rice Krispies and stir until well combined.
- Pour Rice Krispies mixture into a 7"x11" pan lined with parchment paper. Then with a wooden spoon, press into place. Press candy corn into the top. Let cool for 5 minutes.
Home Chef Tip: If candy corn isn’t your thing, drizzle a festive glaze or icing over top the Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats for some added sweetness.
We hope you enjoy these Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats from SoFabFood Home Chef, Keri from Brunch with the Brittains, as much as we do. If you love this no-bake dessert, you can find more like it by visiting our Dessert Section. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!