Pizza Recipe Roundup
We love sharing Pizza Recipe Roundups! Pizzas are perfect for any occasion so we decided to share some of our favorites with you. Pizzas are the perfect game day addition to your buffet table. These recipes are simple to put together, amazingly flavorful, and are sure to be a huge hit at your Big Game Party!
- This Crispy Pita Pizza is perfect for game day or as a delicious lunch when you’re strapped for time. Using pre-made pita crusts makes this pita pizza recipe a breeze.
- Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread is loaded with tomato sauce, homemade bread, and pepperoni to tempt your taste buds. Your guests will love this recipe for sure.
- Serve up this Tuscan Chicken Pizza with Foccacia dough as the crust and your party guests will be begging for more. Made with fresh ingredients, this is sure to please even your pickiest of eaters.
- This Italian Sub French Bread Pizza uses sub rolls, reduced italian dressing, salami, and banana peppers. This recipe delivers an amazing flavor combination, plus it’s economical and a lower fat alternative.
- Bacon, Spinach, and Chicken Skillet Pizza is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your Big Game Party. This is a great way to use up those leftovers like bacon and rotisserie chicken.
We hope you love these pizza recipes as much as we do and that you decide to include them at your Big Game Party! If you loved these recipes, find more like them in our Pizza section. We’ll be sharing new recipes every day from now until the big game so be sure to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss a single recipe. Enjoy!