Move over iced coffee, this Pink Flamingo Frozen Hot Chocolate is the cool way to chill. A summery take on a classic dessert favorite, this easy dessert drink is perfect for girls’ night or outdoor entertaining!
Introducing the Perfect Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe!
Looking for a way to satisfy your hot chocolate craving before winter comes? This Pink Flamingo Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe is colorful, fun, and perfect for entertaining! Whether it’s for your child’s birthday party or a girls’ night in, these festive drinks are sure to wow your guests. A summery take on a classic dessert favorite, this frozen treat is bringing hot chocolate back in season before the holidays and we couldn’t be happier. Made with Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix and Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Topping, we can’t wait for you to try this decadent frozen treat!
- 6 cups ice
- 4 packets Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tbsp strawberry syrup
- 1 13-oz can Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Topping
- Hot pink gel food coloring
- 8 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 plastic flamingo candy mold
- Pretty festive sprinkles
- Start by dividing the white chocolate chips into two bowls and laying out your flamingo candy mold. Heat up one bowl of white chocolate chips on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until they are melted. Stir in the hot pink gel food coloring and then carefully spoon the hot pink chocolate into the flamingo mold.
- Use the tip of a knife to 'clean up' any mistakes and then pop the mold in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. While your candy is setting and your chocolate is still warm, pour some sprinkles into a small bowl and grab your glasses. Dip the rim of you glasses in the chocolate, making sure the entire rim is lightly covered in the chocolate. Then lightly press the coated rim into the sprinkles to make a fancy rim to add to the fun of your flamingo drink.
- After 10 minutes, remove the candy mold from the fridge. Heat up your second bowl of white chocolate chips, again stirring every 30 seconds until they are melted and then carefully spoon the white chocolate into the mold to complete the candy. Return the candy mold to the refrigerator for about 15 - 20 minutes. Once the candy has set and is hard to the touch, turn the mold face down on your counter and lightly press the flamingo pops out of their mold.
- Next, add 6 cups of ice to your blender along with the milk, Swiss Miss hot chocolate packets, strawberry syrup, and some more of that hot pink gel food coloring. Hit the blend button and blend until all of the ice is crushed and you have a slushy, frosted drink. Pour your Pink Velvet Frozen Hot Chocolate into your fancy glass, top it off with a some Redi-Whip, plop in your white chocolate flamingo and enjoy!
Home Chef Tip: If you can't find a flamingo candy mold, don't sweat it! This drink is beautiful enough to serve with the whip cream and sprinkles.
Love This Recipe? Try These!
- This decadent Mini Chocolate Cake for Two is a chocolate lover’s dream. This mini dessert is perfect when you’re cooking for two because it’s an easy dessert recipe that won’t tempt you the next day! It’s cooked in ramekins which adds a polished touch perfect for a romantic date night in.
- Treat yourself with this portion-controlled Chocolate Mousse Mini Cheesecake. No questions asked, nothing beats a simple mini dessert on the date night menu!
- A chocolate-lover’s dream, these No-Bake Cookies ‘n Cream Truffles are the perfect 3-ingredient dessert recipe. Each irresistible bite of this mini dessert is loaded with chocolate!
We hope you enjoy this Pink Flamingo Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe from A Wicked Whisk as much as we do. If you love this recipe and you’re looking for more recipe inspiration, visit the Swiss Miss® site. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias Campaign partnered with Swiss Miss. #SwissMissFrozen