Pecan Bacon Ranch Cheeseball for Your Big Game Party!
If you’re looking for a flavorful and attractive centerpiece for your Big Game appetizer table, you’re going to love this Pecan Bacon Ranch Cheeseball recipe from Sweet Pennies from Heaven! When it comes to game day appetizers, you can’t go wrong with bacon and cheese, but when you wrap those together with ranch and add pecans, you’re sure to be a winner. This recipe is fairly simple to put together. It is recommended that you let it set up for 24 hours before eating, but honestly, you don’t need to wait that long and you sure won’t want to. Plate this cheeseball with some buttery crackers and it’s the perfect game day treat!
- 2 blocks of cream cheese, 8 oz. each, softened
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3-4 green onions, sliced thinly
- 2 oz. pecan chips (or crushed pecans)
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe on Sweet Pennies from Heaven for full preparation and cooking instructions.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for Pecan Bacon Ranch Cheeseball as much as we do. If you love this appetizer, find more like it in our appetizer section. And before you leave, be sure to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss a single recipe. Enjoy!