Liven up happy hour with this unique Peach Rose-a-Rita cocktail. The classic margarita gets a flavorful makeover with hints of rose and peach. This is the perfect summer cocktail for outdoor entertaining.
Introducing the Peach Rose-a-Rita!
If you love a classic margarita, you’ll go crazy over this summer cocktail. Impress party guests when they come over for happy hour with this refreshing and beautiful Peach Rose-a-Rita! Made with traditional margarita ingredients plus sliced peaches and dried rose petals, this drink is as eye appealing as it is delicious. With some added Torani Syrup in both rose and peach flavors, this delightful summer refresher is irresistible! The addition of the pink Himalayan sea salt and crushed, dried rose petals on the rim sets this drink up another level.
- 1/2 cup Torani Peach Syrup
- 3 tbsp Torani Rose Syrup
- 3-4 fresh rose petals, optional
- 1 cup white tequila
- Juice of 1 large lemon/lime
- 3 tbsp Triple Sec
- 1 small can soda
- 2 cups ice
- 1 lime/lemon wedge
- 1 tsp dry rose petals
- 1 tbsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 fresh peach, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2-3 fresh rose petals
- Add dry rose petals and salt in a small bowl/plate.
- Coarsely pound the salt with dry rose petals using a pestle or your fingers (to mix petals with salt).
- Rub the outside of the glass rims with lime wedge.
- Lightly dip each rimmed glasses into this rose and salt mix and keep aside.
- In a large shaker, add all the margarita ingredients with 1/4 cup of ice.
- Shake 3-4 times to mix everything.
- Now add the remaining ice equally in rimmed glasses.
- Add sliced peaches and torn rose petals.
- Pour the Peach Rose Margarita and add a sliced lime on top.
- Enjoy responsibly!
Home Chef Tip: Torani has a great flavor variety of regular and sugar-free syrups that you can use to change up your margaritas or coffee whenever you're entertaining.
We hope you enjoy this Peach Rose-a-Rita recipe from Easy Cooking with Molly, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Cocktails Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This message for our readers 21+ years of age. This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with Torani. #ToraniEndlessSummer