Treat yourself on a busy weeknight to a dinner without a lot of fuss when you whip up this simple One-Pot Spinach Artichoke Fettuccine. This 30-minute meal is a vegetarian delight with minimal clean up!
One-pot meals are one of my favorite things to serve on a busy weeknight. After a crazy day of working from home while taking care of a toddler, the last thing I want to do is fix a fancy and difficult dinner. I’m too exhausted for that! This One-Pot Spinach Artichoke Fettuccine is my kind of dinner. Easy to make, easy to clean up, and ready quickly. Quick and easy 30-minute meals are what we all need more of, am I right?
One-Pot Spinach Artichoke Fettuccine: A 30-Minute Meal
This Spinach Artichoke Fettuccine recipe cooks in just one pot and is the perfect dinner for busy families. I added fresh garlic, onion, and mushrooms, plus freshly grated parmesan cheese. I really love the flavor of freshly grated parmesan, so I will buy a block at the store and spend a few minutes grating it fresh. It’s totally worth it to me; the flavor is unmatched! First, you will add the fettuccine (split it in half) to a large dutch oven or stock pot. You can use any large pot, but I really love using my dutch oven for one-pot meals! Then you will add in the vegetable broth, milk, garlic, onion, mushrooms, chopped artichokes, salt, and pepper.
Bring all of that to a boil, then allow it to cook until the noodles are al dente, around 12-15 minutes. Stir every few minutes, just enough so that the fettuccine noodles do not stick to the bottom of the pot. Once that’s done, add in the frozen spinach, freshly chopped parsley, and parmesan. Stir for a few minutes until the liquid is gone and dinner is served!
This One-Pot Spinach Artichoke Fettuccine would be great with garlic bread, or all by itself! My one year old even loved this one. An added bonus is that this recipe is an effortless meatless meal and leftovers the next day are just as delicious!
- 1 lb fettuccine, split in half
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 large onion, diced
- 7 cloves of garlic, minced
- 8 oz sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 14-oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In a dutch oven or large sauce pan, add fettuccine, vegetable broth, milk, onion, garlic, mushrooms, salt, pepper, and artichoke hearts.
- Bring pot to a boil.
- Once boiling, cook for 12-15 minutes, or until noodles are al dente and liquid is mostly gone.
- Turn the heat down to low and add spinach, parsley, and parmesan.
- Stir for 5-10 minutes, or until spinach is hot and liquid has mostly cooked out.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Serve garnished with additional parsley and parmesan cheese.
Home Chef Tip: Use freshly grated parmesan (from a block) for the best flavor. You'll feel like you are eating at a fancy restaurant!
We hope you love this simple One-Pot Spinach Artichoke Fettuccine recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Joy from Build Your Bite, as much as we do. If you love this one-pot meal, be sure to stop by our 30-Minute Meals section for even more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!