These No-Bake Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are dairy free, paleo, gluten free, and refined sugar free. Creamy and delicious with just the right amount of sweetness for you to enjoy a farmers market inspired dessert!
How hard is it to make this cheesecake?
It’s simple! Start with a chewy cookie crust that can be made in a few minutes. Press the crust on the bottom of a 8×8″ or 9×9″ pan.
Until it looks like this. Nice and packed. Place it in the fridge while you make the cheesecake.
You only need a few ingredients to make this delicious cheesecake and it can come together easily in a few minutes. You will need to soak your cashews in water overnight, or in hot water for an hour or so, but once that’s done, all you have to do is process all ingredients in your food processor.
How to make the cheesecake filling:
After you have poured the cheesecake on the bottom of the pan, place dollops of jam on top of the batter.
You can use store-bought strawberry jam, but there’s an easy recipe below for you to make your own jam at home, using those delicious farmers market strawberries, or strawberries you pick yourself. My family and I love picking strawberries as one of our favorite summer activities. We live in the countryside, so there are lots of places to pick fruit around us during summer!
After placing the jam on top of the cheesecake batter, use a knife or a spatula to swirl the jam to create a nice marbled effect.
Just like that.
The waiting is the hardest part of this no-bake dessert!
Now place the tray in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
Then cut it into bars, and enjoy!
It’s always best to let the bars sit at room temperature for a few minutes before enjoying so the cheesecake will soften up a bit. If you keep them in the fridge, you can enjoy them straight up!
These No Bake Vegan Strawberry Bars are also paleo, gluten-free, refined sugar free. Totally creamy, delicious, with just the right amount of sweetness for you to enjoy a delicious refreshing summer treat!
If you liked this recipe, you may also want to check out these other vegan dessert recipes:
- Beet Cheesecake
- Funfetti Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Vegan Strawberry Mini Cheesecake with Brownie Bottom
- 16 medjool dates (about 1 cup)
- 3 cups almond flour
- 6 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (a bit more or less, according to how sweet your strawberries are)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- If your dates are dry, make sure to soak them prior to starting, until they become very soft.
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until completely blended. If the crust is dry, consider adding an extra teaspoon or so of coconut oil, until you obtain a consistency that clumps together when you pinch it between your fingers.
- Line a 8x8” or 9x9” cake pan with parchment paper.
- Pour crust on the bottom of the pan. Press it down with your hands to evenly distribute and pack the crust all over the pan.
- Place cake pan in the freezer while you make the cheesecake.
- Mix strawberries and maple syrup in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir constantly while you let the strawberries cook, for about 20 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water together in a small bowl.
- Add mixture to the strawberries, stir while you cook briefly to let the jam get thick.
- Pour it in a bowl. Keep it in the fridge until it cools down completely.
- Start the night before, or a few hours prior, by soaking the cashews.
- If starting the night before, simply soak the cashews in some room temperature water and let them sit on the counter soaking overnight.
- If starting a few hours before, soak cashews in hot water for at least 1 hour.
- Drain cashews.
- Place all ingredients except for the beet crystals in a food processor.
- Process for a few minutes. I like my cheesecake very creamy so I process mine for about 4 minutes. It will depend on how powerful your food processor is.
- You might want to scrape the bowl of the food processor in between blending.
- Pour cheesecake batter over crust.
- Spoon jam on top.
- Use a knife or spatula to swirl jam in the cheesecake batter.
- Place it in the freezer for 6 hours, or overnight.
- Let it sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Store in the freezer, well packaged for up to 2 weeks.
- Store in the refrigerator for a few days.
Home Chef Tip: If you don't want to make your own homemade strawberry jam, feel free to use store-bought jam! You can also customize this recipe and add any other types of jams, fresh fruit pieces, or chocolate to the batter!
We hope you enjoy these No-Bake Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bars from SoFabFood Home Chef, Camila from Pies and Tacos, as much as we do. If you love this summer treat, you can find more like it by visiting our Dessert Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!