No Bake Frozen Yogurt Pie
If you’re looking for a simple and delicious no-bake dessert recipe, you’re going to love this recipe for No Bake Yogurt Pie. Made with greek yogurt and M&M’s®, this pie has just the right amount of sweetness without being as heavy as most dessert options. Since there is no baking involved, this pie is great as a weeknight dessert after your family meal.
- 1 Bag M&M's® (any variety)
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 3-6 oz Cups Greek Yogurt
- 1-8 oz Container Whip Cream (we use low fat)
- Mix whip cream and yogurt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the whole pack of M&M's to the yogurt mixture, and stir.
- Decorate and place in freezer for 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer, slice, enjoy.
- Store uneaten pie covered in the refrigerator.
If you like this no-bake recipe for frozen yogurt pie, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!