Learn how to make an EASY No Bake Frozen Yogurt Pie to satisfy your sweet cravings this summer. No need to heat up the kitchen during the hotter months with this 4-ingredient pie recipe!
This No Bake Frozen Yogurt Pie will become a family favorite because it is so delicious and simple to make. There’s no need to heat up the kitchen during the hotter months when you want a scrumptious dessert. This 4-ingredient dessert recipe requires very little time, absolutely no baking, and it uses greek yogurt to make it a bit more healthy by giving your body the probiotics it needs while enjoying a cold, sweet dessert on a hot summer afternoon.
This recipe is perfect for beginners and those of you who like to include your children in the food preparation. Anyone can put this simple dessert together and people of all ages will enjoy its amazing flavor combinations.
- 1 Bag M&M's® (any variety)
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 3-6 oz Cups Greek Yogurt
- 1-8 oz Container Whip Cream (we use low fat)
- Mix whip cream and yogurt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add most of the M&M's to the yogurt mixture, and stir.
- Pour pie mixture into your ready-made pie crust.
- Sprinkle remaining M&M's on top of the pie to decorate.
- Place in freezer for 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer, slice, enjoy.
- Store uneaten pie covered in the refrigerator.
We hope you love this simple recipe for No Bake Frozen Yogurt Pie as much as we do. If you like this simple dessert recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!