This No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake is a fresh, tangy, and sweet dessert that does not require an oven to make! Enjoy fresh blueberries over sweet and tangy lemon curd with a smooth and creamy cheesecake center and graham cracker crust! Bring this delicious dessert to your next gathering.
No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
Hello, this is Sara Maniez from Life’s Little Sweets! I love incorporating berries into desserts, fresh blueberries being one of my summer favorites. Every year, I anticipate when the fresh blueberries come into season and they never last more than a day in our house.
I was recently thinking of how to improve on an easy no bake cheesecake recipe that I love and I thought, why not incorporate lemon curd? The flavor compliments fresh blueberries and cheesecake so well. There’s also freshly squeezed lemon juice in the cheesecake layer, making the dessert fresh, bright, and refreshing throughout.
You can buy lemon curd already made at the grocery store. It is usually near the preserves, but I found mine in the baking aisle. If you have never had lemon curd before, you are in for a treat. It’s tangy, sweet, smooth, almost buttery, and you can’t help but want to sample it constantly.
You can top this No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake with some fresh whipped cream or ready-made whipped cream, whichever you prefer. If you do prefer to make it yourself, I included a simple way to make whipped cream. It makes plenty so you can be generous with it!
You can chill the cheesecake 3-4 hours to firm up if you make it the same day as you would be serving, but I would recommend refrigerating it overnight for best results.
My family and I loved sharing this recipe and I hope you love it too! Bring it to your next holiday, BBQ, or any gathering!
- 2 packages graham crackers
- 5 tablespoons of butter, melted and cooled
- 2-8 ounce packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons, depending on the size)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 ounces of lemon curd
- 1 package fresh blueberries, washed & drained
- Whipped cream (1 pint whipping cream, 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar & 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Confectioner’s sugar for dusting
- Grease an 8 or 9 inch springform pan and set aside.
- Allow 2-8ounce packages of cream cheese to get to room temperature.
- Wash and rinse blueberries and allow to dry. Squeeze ¼ cup fresh lemon juice.
- Using a food processor, process graham crackers until a fine crumb is reached.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground graham crackers with the 5 tablespoons of melted and cooled butter.
- Press the graham mixture evenly into the greased springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese until smooth, add in sweetened condensed milk, ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Whip ingredients until smooth and completely combined. Pour on top of the graham mixture and spread evenly. Use a baking spatula to get any mixture remaining in the bowl. Chill at least 3-4 or overnight.
- After the cheesecake has chilled, using an offset spatula, spread 5 ounces of lemon curd on top. Arrange the blueberries on top of the lemon curd layer. Serve with whipped cream (1 pint whipping cream, 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar & 1 teaspoon vanilla extract whipped to stuff peaks).
We hope you love this recipe for No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake from SoFabFood Contributor, Sara from Life’s Little Sweets, as much as we do. If you enjoyed this delightful recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it and subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss another tasty recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our members are sharing. Enjoy!