Whether you’re outdoor entertaining, planning the perfect picnic, or want a healthy dessert for your weeknight dinner, this Farmers Market Mixed Berry Mint Watermelon Salad needs to be on the menu. A beautiful fruit platter topped with pistachios in just 15 minutes!
A simple recipe with a bold statement!
Simplicity during the warmer months is key for successful meals and party foods. This Farmers Market Mixed Berry Mint Watermelon Salad is the epitome of simplicity and it just couldn’t make a bolder statement with its bright, fresh color and flavor. Impress party, picnic, or dinner guests with one of the simplest fruit salads you can ever make. The fresh flavors from the berries, watermelon, and pistachios are all you need to make this healthy dish a success. No need to add to nature’s own perfection. Serve this salad as a healthy side or after-dinner dessert paired with a delicious and refreshing Honest® Tea and guests will be begging for seconds!
- 4 cups fresh watermelon, diced
- 6 oz fresh blackberries, rinsed
- 6 oz fresh raspberries, rinsed
- 11 oz fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1 bunch fresh mint, rinsed
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled
- Arrange your fruit on a platter.
- Top with pistachios and mint.
- Serve immediately or keep chilled until ready to eat.
Home Chef Tip: Mix and max your favorite mixed berries and fruits to suit your tastebuds.
Love this simple fruit salad recipe? Try these!
- Outdoor grilling gets a fresh, farmers market makeover with this Grilled Stone Fruit Salad recipe. Ready in 15 minutes, light, and colorful, this picnic food is perfect for outdoor entertaining and summer celebrations!
- This insanely easy Fresh Fruit Salad recipe uses a pineapple as the vessel for a delightful presentation. Filled with fresh farmers market finds and perfect for outdoor gatherings!
- This colorful and inviting Strawberry and Avocado Fruit Salad is a refreshing snack that will help make entertaining simple and fun!
We hope you enjoy this Farmers Market Mixed Berry Mint Watermelon Salad recipe from Domestically Blissful as much as we do. If you love this recipe and you’re looking for more recipe inspiration, stop by Salad Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias Campaign partnered with Honest® Tea. #SwissMissFrozen