Whether you’re planning on entertaining friends, hosting a holiday meal, or thinking about a weeknight dinner, you’ll love this simple recipe for Greek Marinated Steak Tips. Meal prep the marinated steak in advance, remove from the freezer and heat, and dinner is served!
Steak Tips to meal prep for any occasion!
There’s just something so special and elegant about a steak dinner and this Greek Marinated Steak Tips dinner is no exception. The best part about this fancy meal is that you can meal prep it ahead of time. Bulk freezer meal prep is a breeze with the FoodSaver®FM5200 so you can make enough quickly to cover dinner parties with friends, easy weeknight meals, or even holiday gatherings. The meal prep itself is a quick process and once you’ve thawed the steak tips, it literally only takes minutes to get this delicious meal on the table. Pair these marinated steak tips with a salad, rice, noodles, or your favorite grilled vegetable medley.
- Sirloin Steak Tips
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients together and set aside.
- Place cubed steak tips in a FoodSaver® bag.
- Pour the marinade in the bag and gently use your hands to ensure that all the meat is covered.
- Seal the bag using the FoodSaver.
- Label and date the bag. Freeze.
- Transfer the steak tips from freezer to refrigerator at least a day ahead.
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to high heat.
- Remove steak tips from marinade and sear on one side until nicely browned, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Flip the steak tips and grill on the other side an additional 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove and let rest at least 5 minutes before serving.
Home Chef Tip: Experiment with different marinades to have a variety of flavor on hand for your meals. Need more ideas? Visit Olive Jude for four more delicious marinade recipes.
Need more ideas for easy meal prep? Try these!
- These Chorizo Taco Rice Bowls are a cheap healthy meal packed with protein and veggies. A 30-minute meal you can make in big batches and enjoy all week long!
- These Greek Chicken Bowls are great for easy meal prep. This dish includes chicken over rice with Tzatziki sauce and a grape tomato-cucumber salad. Perfect for lunchtime or dinner!
- Baked Spinach Falafel is the perfect protein to turn to when you’re looking for lighter, healthy dinners that are quick and easy to make. Make a big batch during meal prep and enjoy these falafel paired with a simple greek salad throughout the week.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias Campaign partnered with #SealToSavor.