Pumpkin and spice are a match made in heaven, and this Maple Pumpkin Spice Hummus recipe is no exception. Ready in just 10 minutes with seven ingredients, this is the perfect appetizer for all of your fall celebrations!
Maple Pumpkin Spice Hummus Recipe
There are so many jokes out there about pumpkin spice everything, and yet, here I am with another pumpkin spice recipe to share. I’ll be honest, though, I have no shame. When something is delicious, you should just go for it. Pumpkin and spice are a match made in heaven, and this Maple Pumpkin Spice Hummus is no exception.
It’s maple-y, vanilla-y, pumpkin spice-y, and it’s just everything. The food processor does all of the work, and makes this dip super dreamy and creamy. Just promise me you won’t be thrown off by the seemingly odd combination of ingredients (olive oil and maple?) before you try it. Trust me, it just works.
My other favorite thing about this dip is the dippers, cinnamon pita chips. So much yes! You could also pair this pumpkin hummus with apple chips, fluffy pita bread, fruit, and the list goes on.
- 1-15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1-15 oz can pumpkin purée
- ¼ cup maple syrup + more for serving
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp coarse salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place garbanzo beans, pumpkin purée, ¼ cup maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Drizzle in olive oil until combined and hummus is creamy.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and cinnamon tortilla chips or pita chips.
Home Chef Tip: You could also pair this pumpkin hummus with apple chips, fluffy pita bread, or fruit.
We hope you love this Maple Pumpkin Spice Hummus recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Julie from The Gourmet RD, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our Appetizer Section for more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!