6 Fun Food Gifts for Valentine’s Day
This Valentine’s Day, don’t send flowers. Don’t send cards. Everyone loves food, and gifts that you make just seem to mean more than the ones that you buy. Why not give them the gift of food instead? Whether they’re 5 or 50, your recipients will love receiving a hand-made gift and if there’s food involved, that’s just an added bonus. If you’re not sure what to gift this year, these 6 food gifts for Valentine’s Day are a great place to start!
- Put together Tackle Box Treats for the kids to bring to school instead of filling out a bunch of cards that will probably end up in the garbage can anyway. The kids will have a whale of a time with this gem of a gift and it’s very affordable to make!
- Chances are, you have everything you need to make these Valentine’s Day Candy-Filled Mason Jars already at home. All you’ll need to buy is the candy for this super easy Valentine’s Day food gift.
- These Chocolate Kiss Rings are sure to be a hit with all of the little princesses in your life. There’s chocolate in that bling so you can’t go wrong!
- Hey sweet thing! Everyone loves cookies so these easy Valentine’s Cookie Gifts are sure to delight anyone on your list this year.
- If your Valentine is one hot tamale, surprise him or her with this cute food gift. This Hot Tamale Gift Idea will put a smile on their face and it doesn’t take much time or money to put this hottie together.
- If you’re looking to give a special gift that shows you took the time to make something yourself and also gives the recipient something they can actually use and enjoy, these Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies in a Jar are just the thing!
We hope you enjoy these 6 Valentine’s Day food gifts as much as we do! Nothing says “I love you” more than a hand made gift, especially if it involves food. We’ll be sharing more Valentine’s themed recipes and gift ideas every day between now and the big day, so be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss a single one. Enjoy!