Simple and delicious, this 15-Minute Lemon Garlic Shrimp is perfect as a weeknight dinner or for entertaining guests. Simply sauté shrimp in butter, lemon juice, and garlic, and serve over brown rice!
A 15 Minute Meal everyone will love!
This 15-Minute Lemon Garlic Shrimp couldn’t be simpler to make or more delicious to eat. With just one pan, this meal can be ready to devour in 15 minutes making it perfect for a busy weeknight dinner or an impressive meal if you’re entertaining guests.
What’s in this cheap healthy meal?
Succulent jumbo shrimp is sautéd in a mixture of unsalted butter, freshly squeezed lemon juice, minced garlic, ground black pepper, and unsalted chicken stock. This healthy entrée is served on a bed of brown rice and sprinkled with fresh parsley for added flavor and color. Perfect for a date night in, a dinner party with friends, or just to treat yourself to something special during your hectic work week.
This one-pan meal is one of our favorites for its simplicity, fabulous flavor, and ease of clean up. We know that you and your family and friends are going to love it too!
- 2 lbs jumbo shrimp
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley for serving, optional
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Add shrimp and pepper, stir and sauté for about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add garlic to the butter in the pan, stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and lemon, simmer until reduced by 1/2, 1-2 minutes.
- Return shrimp to pan.
- Add remaining butter and melt, about 2 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice sprinkled with fresh parsley.
Home Chef Tip: In order to make this meal in just 15 minutes, prepare a boil-in-bag rice packet in the microwave according to package instructions while you are preparing and cooking the shrimp.
Love this simple 15-Minute Meal? Try these!
- Light and crispy, these Shrimp Tacos with red cabbage slaw and a homemade avocado cilantro sauce are a cheap healthy meal that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner, entertaining, or a date night in.
- This recipe for Shrimp Scampi Pasta takes the classic recipe to a new level. Not only is this a 30-minute meal, but this quick and easy weeknight dinner delivers a dish that’s got bright citrus notes and a creamy texture you’ll love.
- If you’re in search of healthy comfort food, this 5-Ingredient Garlic Shrimp Zoodles recipe is for you! A 15-minute meal that’s gluten free, full of flavor, and packed with protein and veggies.
- Spice up the dinner table with this recipe for Caribbean Shrimp with Cauliflower Rice. This light, gluten-free dish is surprisingly simple to make.
We hope you love this Lemon Garlic Shrimp recipe as much as we do. If you enjoyed this 15-minute meal, be sure to visit our 30 Minute Meals section for more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!