Create a big, hearty breakfast when you use your leftover corn beef brisket to make this simple and satisfying Leftover Corn Beef Egg Scramble.
Got leftover corn beef brisket? This Leftover Corn Beef Egg Scramble is a satisfying breakfast idea that uses up your leftovers. We love using leftovers the next day because we know they won’t go to waste. Sometimes when we try to freeze them, they get lost in the freezer and we end up throwing them away. This simple recipe uses that leftover corn beef mixed with eggs, onion, and cheese for a quick and filling breakfast the whole family will love.
- 1 cup Leftover Corn Beef, shredded
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ cup Onion, chopped
- Light Shredded Cheddar Cheese, to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Add the Olive Oil to your frying pan.
- Chop the onions and add to the pan.
- Shred the Corn Beef, add into pan.
- Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and scramble.
- Cook until they are done, about 10 minutes.
- Add the shredded cheese about 2 minutes before the eggs are ready.
We hope you enjoy this simple recipe for Leftover Corn Beef Egg Scramble as much as we do. If you love this breakfast idea, be sure to visit our Breakfast Section for even more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!