Watch this video presentation to learn the Simplest Way to Peel Ginger. Never waste any of the flesh with this simple kitchen hack. All you need is a spoon!
If you love using fresh ginger in your recipes to enjoy the fresh flavor and health benefits, but you’re tired of losing half of the flesh when you use a knife or peeler, we’ve got the perfect Kitchen Hack for you! Put away that knife and peeler and grab a spoon instead. Using a spoon, simply scrape the surface of the ginger and the skin practically falls off without getting any of the flesh at all. Don’t believe us? Watch this video demonstration. This quick hack truly is the Simplest Way to Peel Ginger.
Looking for more ways to incorporate ginger into your diet? Here are 5 of our favorite recipes that use ginger!
- Detox and cleans with this Lemon Cayenne Ginger Water.
- Apple Ginger Limemade is a refreshing drink that’s perfect for summer.
- Make your own Turmeric Milk, a traditional Ayurvedic drink, to boost your health and vitality.
- Don’t toss that leftover Peanut Butter in the bottom of the jar away, use it all with this recipe for Peanut Asian Sauce.
- If you’re struggling to get enough fruits and vegetables into your daily diet, reduce your stress and boost your energy with this refreshingly delicious Green Juice Detox Drink recipe.
We hope you enjoy this easy kitchen hack as much as we do. If you love this tip, you can find more like it by visiting our Kitchen Hacks section. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe. Just by entering your email, you’ll receive a free recipe per day delivered right to your inbox. Enjoy!