Never eat an under or over cooked hard boiled egg again when you try this simple kitchen hack for making and peeling the perfect Hard Boiled Egg every single time.
We have all been there. During our weekly meal prep, we boil our eggs to have ready protein throughout the week only to find that our eggs are either over or undercooked and almost impossible to peel. Make that a thing of the past when you learn how to easily make and peel the perfect Hard Boiled Egg each and every time with this simple kitchen hack.
These eggs are perfectly cooked and easy to peel. You can make egg salad sandwiches, add them to salads, pack two per plastic bag for grab-and-go protein, or serve them to the kids as a high-protein, after-school-snack.
- 1 dozen medium sized eggs
- Place your eggs in a large pan on the stove.
- Pour enough cold water in the pot to cover the eggs by one inch.
- Turn heat to high.
- As soon as the pot boils, turn it off.
- Take pot off burner and let sit 8-10 minutes.
- Pour most of the water out of the pot.
- Dump ice over your eggs, mix them around.
- Once they have cooled, you can easily peel them and use them right away or store them in the refrigerator.
We hope you found this Kitchen Hack for making the perfect Hard Boiled Egg every time helpful. If you like this quick tip, be sure to find more like it in our Kitchen Hack section. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe or Kitchen Hack again. Enjoy!