Looking for a simple one-pot meal bursting with flavor? These Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken Tacos are the perfect weeknight dinner when served with homemade Spicy Jalapeño Ranch. A satisfying sweet-spicy combination!
A simple one-pot meal for busy weeknights!
Weeknights are busy and exhausting enough, no one has time to prepare an elaborate gourmet meal! These Hawaiian Chicken Tacos with Jalapeño Ranch are so simple and easy to make, but are sure to be a family favorite! This 30-minute meal checks all of the boxes. It’s juicy, sweet, and a little spicy. Don’t own an Instant Pot? No problem, they can be made in a slow cooker too! See the notes below.
Simply place all of your ingredients in the Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes!
Blend your 3-ingredient jalapeño ranch together using a blender or food processor.
Serve over hot tortillas with your favorite toppings. That’s it. Dinner is served!
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 3 cups diced pineapple
- 1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can corn (rinse and drained)
- 1 jalapeño (diced and seeded)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- any other toppings you would like to add
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 packet dry ranch powder mix
- 1/4-1/2 cup sliced jalapeños (more or less depending on preferred level of spice)
- Drizzle a little olive oil in the bottom of your Instant Pot and place chicken breasts in first.
- Place all other ingredients on top of the chicken and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Release the pressure and shred chicken directly in your pot.
- For the jalapeño ranch, add all 3 ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse until blended well.
- Serve chicken mixture over warm tortillas. Top with shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, guacamole, or any other topping you might like.
- Last drizzle the jalapeño ranch on top! ENJOY!
Home Chef Tip: If you don't own an Instant Pot, this recipe can easily be made in a slow cooker as well! Just repeat the steps above, but cook on high for 2-3 hours or low 4-5 hours.
We hope you enjoy this Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken Tacos recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Brantly Wyatt, as much as we do. If you love this simple dish, you can find more like it by visiting our 30-Minute Meals Section. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!