The Social Fabric® Member responsible for creating this original recipe was compensated by Collective Bias® and its advertiser. #ChooseSmart #CollectiveBias
Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Romesco Sauce from Chef de Home
If you love traditional Indian cuisine, you’re in for a real treat with this recipe for Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Romesco Sauce. Marinated to perfection, these chicken kabobs are packed with protein, vegetables, and a whole lot of flavor. Pair these kabobs with a Green Pea Rice Pilaf and a side of Romesco Sauce for the perfect Indian-style family meal. This meal is gluten free and there are a total of 9 vegetables tucked away to give it a healthy bonus that we love. This meal is so fancy, it’s hard to believe that it can be ready in about 45 minutes. This is one family meal that we’re sure you’ll want to add to your weekly rotation!
- For Kabobs:
- 1.5 lbs Chicken Breast, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 cup La Romanella Artichoke Hearts
- 1 cup La Romanella Stuffed Queen Olives
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, cut into 1" cubes
- ½ head Cauliflower, broken up into florets
- For Marinade:
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Cilantro
- ¼ cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Chef de Home for full preparation and cooking instructions, as well as the recipes for the rice pilaf and Romesco Sauce.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Romesco Sauce as much as we do. If you love this flavorful dinner idea, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!