With the delicious flavors of your favorite sundae in every bite, this Ice Cream Sundae No Bake Pie is sure to be a hit in your house. Simple to make and no need to turn on the oven, this is the best pie you’ll ever love!
Ice Cream Sundae No Bake Pie Recipe
Ice cream is a favorite dessert of ours year round. There’s just something about that smooth, creamy goodness that’s so comforting no matter what time of the year it is. Add sundae toppings and it just gets even better! That’s why this Ice Cream Sundae No Bake Pie is our new favorite dessert recipe. It’s so simple to make, there’s no baking involved, it’s highly versatile, and you get a taste of all of your favorite sundae flavors with every bite.
For this pie, we simply used a waffle cone crust, vanilla ice cream, whipped topping, chocolate and caramel syrups, cherries, and sprinkles, but the possibilities are endless. You can add bananas or pineapple in with the ice cream, you can swap out the ice cream flavor, and any fruit topping or nuts will do. You just follow the basic recipe, and with minimal prep that even the kids can help you with, and some patience waiting for the pie to freeze up, you have a delightful dessert ready to be devoured after dinner time. Simplicity at its finest and decadent to boot! It really doesn’t get much better than this pie.
- 1 7-oz pkg waffle cones, crushed
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 qt vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 8-oz container whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Maraschino cherries
- Crush waffle cones in a blender or food processor and pour into a bowl.
- Add melted butter to crumbs and stir to combine.
- Press crust into pie tin, using hands to form on the bottom and up the sides.
- Spread softened ice cream over the pie crust. Place in the freezer, covered, for about an hour, until the ice cream is solid again.
- Top with whipped topping (as much or as little as you'd like), chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, sprinkles, and cherries.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the freezer until ready to serve. Store unused portion in freezer, covered, for up to one week.
Home Chef Tip: To soften the ice cream, you can either leave it out at room temperature for about a half an hour, or if you don't have time to wait, heat it in the microwave for around 30 seconds. You want it to be soft, but no runny, so that it's spreadable.
We hope you love this delightfully simple Ice Cream Sundae No Bake Pie recipe as much as we do. If you love this decadent recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook and visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!